CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

~~ Yappy Birthday ~~


Yet another play on words birthday card.I think I have 1 left to make...wooohoo! I used Doodlecharms for the puppy dog and his hat, Gypsy Wanderings for the oval mat behind him, Paper Doll Dress up for the dog bone and Jasmine for the corners.I just love my G when it comes to using a variety of carts..it has made my life much easier!! Did some inking and popping and a lil doodlin.Added the pearls,a button and 3d paint and there he is!! Thanks for stopping by!!! Oh yea...we are having a heat wave in Alabama today...its 41 degrees !!!!!

1 comments:

Carol<><

I love this little dog, I use him when nothing else seems right. Your card is great!
Carol<><

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!