CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

~~ Valentine's in the Air ~~


I wish Spring was in the air!! It's still freezing down here in Alabama...it just ain't right ! I went over to BlueMountian.com this afternoon to look for some sentiments and I found this one on a cute card, so I just went to my lil studio and put my spin on it. I used good ole George for the large heart cut at 1.5", the small ones are from Doodlecharms cut at 1/2 inch and the basket is from that cart as well, cut at 1.5" .The turtle is from Walk in My Garden and was cut at 1.5 inches too. I used Nestabilities, Label 4 for the sentiment.The paper is Lovely by K&Co.I did some inking and popping and added the rick rack.The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek !!!

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger

Well this is ever so cute Joy! Adorable sentiment (will definitely check out that site) and the basket of hearts and little turtle are precious! xxD

♥Rach♥

That's SO CUTE! Really love the basket of hearts :0)

Sherri

Love your heart basket and the polka dotted turtle!!

Sandy from Ukiah

Oh this is so adorable.

Anonymous

What a fun basketful of love!

Carol<><

Joy... this is darling, sorry to here it is so cold in AL. we are still in a deep freeze in WI.

love the card!
Carol<><

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!