CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

~~Sympathy Card ~~


Hi Y'all....this year has started out on a bad note!!! 2 Sympathy cards in 2 weeks time! This one I really hated to have to make...its for our sister in law, Vicki. Dan's younger brother was killed in a car wreck Wednesday night.He was on his way home from working out of town and the weather was horrible.The state troopers think he hydroplaned and he had a head on collision with a couple in a pick up truck.Both of the passengers in the truck had substantial injuries, so please say a prayer for them, as well as for Dan.I made this with the Faith paper pack, by The Paper Studio.I used Indie Art for the cross and 50 States for the flowers.Lots of layering and popping, added small brass brads and ribbon. I also did some embossing on the Core'dinations paper and then sanded it. Thanks so much for stopping by and please be safe out there and BUCKLE UP !!!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for them...

Carol<><

so sorry for your loss Joy, will keep your family in my prayers.
beautiful card,
Carol<><

Terry@ a quilting blog

Joy I am very sorry for your loss...will say a prayer for you and your family.

Hugs,
Terry

Audrey Frelx

OMG! I am so sorry to about your sister-in-law; of course, my thoughts and prayers will be extended to the family. Very nice card!

Brenda

ohhh sorry to read about your loss will keep everyone in prayer.
Beautiful card.
hugs
Brenda

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!