CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

~~ Happy Birthday Casey~~

On a much lighter note, Casey, my sons girlfriend is celebrating her birthday on the 30Th...the last of my January birthdays !!! Yipeeeee Since I am giving her money, I decided to make her a little purse and slip it inside. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and more for this one, cut as large as my E would cut it.I did cut off all the side folds because I wanted her to be able to open the purse, read the sentiment and grab the loot !! I felt guilty about using store bought flowers and not making then with my lil bugs, but its been crazy around here and I am going to Gatlinburg Tn. Thursday and I have been trying to pack for that trip, so I got a little help from these sweet paper flowers I bought at Michael's for 49 cents !!! Yep, a small jar filled with soft pastel flowers.I added the buttons with hemp and the round sentiment was computer generated. Rick Rack along the bottom and ribbon for the handle.Thank you for taking a peek ...and have a great week!!!

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah

I am sure she will love it.. it's beautiful.

Unknown

You really are on a roll just love it!! wish I could see how you did the sentiment!!! LOL

Anonymous

Now isn't that just the purdiest purse ever! And what a bargain on those flowers! Woo-hoo!

Carol<><

cute purse! she will love it, and the little flowers are perfect!
Carol<><

Ladybug

Really cute purse but you wanna know what I envision from it? --- an owl! Can you see it, too?? I love owls! :-)

Audrey Frelx

This is just too cute! Casey will love it!

Thanks for your warm comment on my Mom's Hat and Purse too!

Now I'm off to browse more of your projects.

I'll be seeing you!

Brenda

ohhh I just love this!!Beautiful job!!!
hugs
Brenda

DonnaMundinger

This is darling! The embellies are perfect. I'd never feel guilty about that. She'll LOVE it! xxD

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!