CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

~~ A Shower of Love ~~


I just had to get away from the birthday cards for a bit and make a Valentines day card.I love this paper pack from K&Co! I used the umbrella from A Child's Year , hearts from Doodlecharms,the clouds are a Sizzix cut and the butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch. Lots of layering and inking.Y'all know I tried to add some ribbon somewhere on it, but just couldn't ! I'm having withdrawals !! Thanks for taking a peek!!!!

6 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

Joy, I want one of these showers! Who wouldn't want a shower of love. This is an adorable card, the sentiment is perfectly shaped and placed and the bright cheeriness of the card makes me go, "awwwwww." I love your inspirations!

Carol<><

what, no room for ribbon? I am still trying to tie a decent bow!
great card!
Carol<><

Sandy from Ukiah

How adorable is this... I love the sentiment and the umbrella with the hearts..

Joanna

This is a cute one! I really like the paper on the umbralla and i love those doodle charms hearts..you can use those on everything! TFS!

shelly

love this one too!

Jen

Very cute! I may need to "borrow" the idea for the cards I send to our soldiers, if you don't mind, of course!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!