CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

~~ A Ton of Love ~~


Hi Y'all !!!! I was looking at some graphics on my Hug Bug Club browser and saw this cute lil elephant with hearts coming out of his trunk and I decided to put my spin on it. I also noticed that BBTB2 was having a challenge to make a valentine card and use purple...so I did !! I used the Animal Kingdom cart for the elephant and Doodlecharms for my favorite lil hearts. I cut that elephant 4 times on regular cut and then once on shadow.I cut apart the pink elephant to get his ears and used the layer option for pink toes, and husk and made a heart from George for his tail.Did a lil inking and poppin, added the rick rack, stickles,button and ribbon.The sentiment was computer generated. I used a 11/2 circle punch and scalloped nesties for the sentiment.Thanks for taking a peek!!!!

13 comments:

Jingle

This is super cute!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

What a great valentine. I love the purple elephant. Such a great card!

Carole Beath

Great Valentine and who wouldn't love a purple elephant? Thanks for playing along with our BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

DonnaMundinger

Oh Joy this is as cute as can be! Love all of the purple AND the embossing and glitter. ADORABLE! Good luck in the contest! xxD

shelly

joy this is so sweet! i love the polka elephant :) thanks for playing along at bbtb2 this week :) good luck with the contest!

Sandy from Ukiah

He is just as cute as he can be.. good luck on the contest

Sherri

Love, love this one! It's polka dotty!!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom

You are one talented lady! TFS!

Anonymous

Awwww, I love your purple polka-dotted elephant, Joy! The embossed polk-dotted bg paper is just perfect and how cute is that little tail! Such a fun card! Good luck on the contest!

Sandi

I love that elephant, adorable. Sandi

Jeri

Oh Joy, what a little sweetie you created. Just adorable.

Bella and Aidees Mom

Joy,
This is so cute...That Elephant is perfect..Krista

A Little Time

This is so cute!! I totally love how you used an elephant for a Valentine's Day card. He is SOOOO DARLING!!!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!