CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

~~ The Key to My Heart ~~


Good morning Y'all......from rainy, dreary Alabama, but at least its warmer !! I'm still in my Valentine making mode and I made this one for Dan. I used my Nestabilities for the scalloped hearts, and Indie Art for the lock and key. Did a lil inkin ,poppin and stichin. Added the ribbon and one of my vintage metal buttons.The paper is Farmers Market and its a recycled paper pack....love the feel of it!!! Thanks for taking stopping by and taking a peek !!!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah

You did an excellent job putting it all together... I am sure Dan is going to love it.

Anonymous

Joy, that is just beautiful! The papers are to die for and that old metal button is the perfect embellie! What a beautiful valentine!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

You must have a lot of keys, becuse i know a lot of hearts to which you have the key. This is beautiful, might scraplift this when I'm done with my flu.

DonnaMundinger

ADORABLE Joy! You certainly DO have the purttiest paperz! xxD

Terry@ a quilting blog

This is soooo pretty Joy...love everything about it!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!