CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

~~Hawgs and Kisses ~~


Hey Y'all...It's already misting in Alabama and that means snow is on the way!!! It's so rare that we get that white stuff, I'm kinda looking forward to it.But, I'm glad it will be gone tomorrow.I had this Nana's Nursery paper out and decided to make a valentine for Ann.This lil polka dot paper squealed at me...it said make pigs outta me ... So that's what I did!! Ann collects pigs and I know she will love this lil fella, From My Kitchen...it is the funniest lil thing. I used Doodlecharms for the hearts, cut at various sizes.Mary over at Cardz TV had done one and I knew I had to lift it...thanks Mary for the inspiration! Thanks for stopping by to check out the piglets !!

8 comments:

Carol<><

You can have our snow, we were told 1/2 to an inch, we have about 3inches now and looks like it could get windy. brrrr! that means drifts in the driveway. thank goodness for 4 wheel drive!
cute little piggies! might have to lift, I even have that paper!
enjoy your snow! and be careful on those roads!
Carol<><

DonnaMundinger

Snow really is lovely when unexpected and brief. LOL Have fun! This card sure made me chuckle. Adorable! xxD

Kaye's Crafty Place

Snow is always beautiful to look at, in the UK where I used to live they have had about 8" which is very unusual.

Your card is so sweet, those pigs are way to cute. Love how you have done the hearts at the top.

hugs
Kaye x

Nancy Sanders

way too cute and clever, great job. Thanks for joining the fun at CCC.

~JulieH~

Joy this is just the cutest valentine card I love those polka dot piggies!
Juliexx

Carol

Love your card and blog. I left a comment on the Cricut MB that my MIL lives in Prattvile. Never seen anyone post from there before.

Anonymous

Just too darn cute, Joy! Listen, if you need snow, I've got plenty here I can send ya. Don't think I'll be needing it. LOL!

Terry@ a quilting blog

So cute Joy...love those little piggies!!!

Hugs,
Terry

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!