CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~~Oh so Many January Birthdays~~






I have and will be SO busy making birthday cards this month.Lets see, 9 months ago was May...spring must have been in the air, along with legs ! lol I'm sorry...I had to say that.Hey, Im a January baby too!! OK, starting the month off is my great niece, Katie.She will be 1 ...how time flies.Since I really had forgotten that hers was so early, ( I thought is was the 12th) I had to whip this one up last night. I used my new ACY cart for the sweet lil baby in the highchair.I used Celebrations for the number 1 and added the ribbon and button.Sweet and simple and fast.



Next is for my friend Darlene. She loves snowmen and since I got Winter Woodland from Santa too and hadn't used it, I used it for the Frosty Wishes,Doodlecharms for the Snow man...I wanted a fat fluffy one...Gypsy Wanderings for the cupcake. Embossed the snow with the snow flake folder, added the lil tag, ribbon and button and there you have it. Of course I inked them both and used lots of pop dots .2 down, 4 to go !!! Thanks so much for taking a peek!!!



5 comments:

Joanna

I'm soo glad I found your blog! I've seen your cards on scrapbook.com and they are amazing I just love 'em all! Come check out my blog if you have a chance! :)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

Ha ha ha, your comment made me chuckle out loud. I love the frosty wishes card! You have been very busy, haven't you!

kimberly t. bowling

Oh, they are both precious! Love the baby in the highchair, but that little snowman holding a cupcake is too cute! Great work!

DonnaMundinger

wow Joy, you're on a roll! Love the added embossing behind your niece's card and the snowman is too cute! Love them both! xxD

Audrey Frelx

These cards are so cute! I really enjoy visiting you! I'll be back again soon!

I'll be seeing you!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!