CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

~~ I Thought of You Today ~~










Happy Friday Y'all!! I was watching Mary over at Cradz TV and she made an S card. Since I have never attempted one, I decided to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration Mary! AND, Mary has the S shaped card, thinking of you theme going on over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge, so I killed 2 birds with one stone ! I used Wild Card for the sentiments....thanks Darlene for letting me use that cart...now I want it !! ( Imagine that ) I used Walk in my Garden for the flowers and Jasmine for the corners.This paper is Cosmo Cricket, another part of the double pack that's on sale at Michael's!! Did a lil inkin and poppin, of course.Used the Textiles as well as the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folders for embossing, added the ribbon, a few buttons and hemp and there ya go.I had a hard time taking pictures of this one in order for you to see the shape, thats why there are so many.I hope y'all have a great weekend....thanks for stopping by !!!!




10 comments:

Carol<><

beautiful colors in this card, I made my first S-card yesterday and it was a lot of fun,
Carol<><

Sandy from Ukiah

Very very pretty, I have never done one of these..you did an awesome job.

N2ScrapN4Fun

Very pretty card. I really love the papers.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

Joy your S card is fantastic! How I covet some of your talent. How you mix color papers and do it so well. I love what you said about making cards for your hubby when he was deployed. I used to do that for mine when he was deployed at least 3 months worth at a time since that would generally be how long it would be before we first heard from them. Boy has my card making changed since then! Now my son is deployed and I make them for him and his wife.

Jeri

I love how you have your S-fold opening. Nice colors too. Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week.

shelly

this is so pretty joy i really like how you made this s fold into an easel card..too cool!
thanks so much for sharing over at ccc this week :)

Terry@ a quilting blog

Great S-fold card Joy....love the colors!!! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

Terry

Edna Marie

Joy
wonderful card love the colors and such great details thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz

Huggs Pink E

Brenda

WOW this is amazing!!!!!
Beautiful card!!!
hugs
Brenda

Audrey Frelx

Joy, you did such a great job on this. It's sooo pretty! I love the colors and everything about it. TFS!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!