CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

~~ No Yoke ~~


Good morning Y'all!! I have a dear friend, that has lost her job and she is so depressed. I made this card to cheer her up....I hope it will! Dan didn't get my lil pun at 1st, but I hope Susan will and that you do too! The inside sentiment is going to be something like,This is No Yoke, I hope you have a great day and find a job soon! I used Plantin Schoolbook for the letters that I welded using my Gypsy. The chickie and eggs came from Just Because and the scalloped border was from Stretch Your Imagination. I did lots of doodlin, a lil inking, added the ribbon and Memory Thread through the button and No Yoke....called this one done ! Thanks for taking a peek and I hope y'all have a great week!!

6 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta

That is too cute! I'm sure it will put a smile on her face. I love the tracing-it really makes the words and chick pop!

Sharon

Adorable!! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380

ooohh...what wonderful colors and gingham...I love gingham! Love all of your special touches and I know your friend will love it also!

Esther

I know it would cheer me up!

DonnaMundinger

Darling Joy! Sure to cheer your friend up. Looks like a sunshiny morning with the gingham and eggs. Boy also looks like I've lots to catch up on. You've been a busy gal! xxD

Carol<><

Joy,,, this is so cute!!! love this..and so will she, and will get it the first time..
I love the little comments yuo leave on my blog. the weather is definitely crazy this spring. my grandson was worry about me leaving too soon on Sunday to go home,ended up staying an extra hour and watching the weather. then it had past over and was a good 2hour clearing for me to get home. North of here was not so lucky though, they got hit with a few tornadoes, lots of damage. today is beautiful, but the rest of the week looks nasty, so off I go to enjoy today,
have a good one!!
Carol<><

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!