CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

~~ Hap-BEE Birthday ~~


Hi y'all ! I needed a birthday card for my friend Sally AND the challenge over at My Craft Spot is to make a birthday card and add a tag, so I killed 2 birds with one stone.I used Create a Critter for the bee's and hive,Walk In My Garden for the lil flowers that I attempted to mimic, in the BG paper.I did some punching for edges, added some clear rain drops, a button and some Memory Thread. The ribbon is vintage seam binding that my friend Tim, bid on and won at an auction at the lake Saturday.He was generous enough to let me pick through his treasures and I got seam binding in many colors.I just wet it and crunched it up to make that fussy lil bow. Thanks for taking a peek!! I want to thank all of y'all for leaving me such SWEET comments on my cards...you girls just make my day and keep me inspired !!!

13 comments:

Sharon

Simply adorable!!! And your flowers match those on the bg paper perfectly!!! Love the bees and hive. :)

Anonymous

Its like you are making these just for me to come and see! LOL!
I LOVE your project so!
Funny how much I love certain images but haven't had the chance to even use them much...I should just go through and make something with ALL the cherries and bee cuts I can find on my carts! LOL!

I went on down and looked through your posts and just adore them all...you are such a cutie pie card maker!!!!!!!

Carole Beath

This is such a cute cute card...and I love the sentiment.
Carole

Marie

Hi Joy - I love your cards and find your blog full of inspiration! I am awarding your the Versatile Blogger award. Please check out my blog post of April 5th. (Cut and past the award and rules on to your blog). Congratulations and thanks for all that you do!

Sentimental Scrapper

Cute card!! Love the darling little bees!!

Kimberly

Esther

So darling!!

Anita

Wow!! Your on a roll all your cards are awesome!! Hugs, Anita

Carol<><

Boy oh Boy, the trips to the lake really got your mojo going...WOW!!! the little flowers work perfectly with the paper.
I finally found memory thread at Hobby lobby in Appleton, other places never heard of it.
Enjoy your day,
Carol<><

DonnaMundinger

I still haven't used that adorable bee. OOOOh so CUTE!!!!! LOVE this Joy! xxD

My 3 E Scrapbooking

This is so cute! I love those cute little bees and that stitching on the hive really makes it pop! That delicate ribbon surely was a treasure! I'm sure your friend is going to love it!

Anonymous

Oh, aren't they just the cutest little bugs?! Another fantastic Joy card!

Chasn Paper

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Stephanie

I love your blog. It's so cute. Congrats on the new Design Team. I'm a new follower and can't wait to see what else you come up with!

onceuponapaper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!