CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~~ Birthday Bass ~~


Hi Y'all !! One of our new friends at the lake, Tim, had a birthday and this is the card I made for him. He has been taking Dan out bass fishing on the lake alot lately and so I thought this card was appropriate. I used Camp Out for the bass and Paper Doll Dress Up....OR Everyday paper dolls for the cat tails. The pond is from Create a Critter. The card stood alone, pretty well, but I decided to add the cat tails after I made the card, to give it more stability.LOTS of inking and I embossed the fish . Thanks for taking a peek!! We are headin back to the lake, now that the threat of bad weather has passed. I hope y'all have a great week!!

7 comments:

Scrapping Cat

Wow, that is an awesome card...love all the detail and the dimension...awesome awesome card!!!

Carol<><
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol<><

oh my goodness Joy,,, This is awesome!!I love this fish from camping out and use it a lot for men, I will have to remember this one for sure.
even looks like scales on this fish!
enjoy the lake,
Carol<><
sorry about the removed post, I hate misspelled words

Audrey Frelx

Wow, Joy!!! Awesome!

Nana Donna

Joy this is a awesome card, wow what fabulous creations you have on your blog. You are one of my favorites on the Cricut MB. Stop by my blog to pick up an award I have for you
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

DonnaMundinger

This is just FABULOUS, Joy!I love that big fish just jumpin' out of that pond. Great addition with the cattails. Bet he was thrilled!

suzyQ2

Hi joy! I haven't heard fom you in quite awhile. Please tell me how you made this! My youngest son loves to fish and this would be great for a birthday or fathers day card for him. I hope your back is behaving, mines not! Carol :-)


carolcarratt@msn.com

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!