CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

~~ Happy Birthday ~~



Hi Y'all !! Let me start by thanking y'all again for your concern for me during the tornadoes that ravaged Alabama on Wed!!!! My heart is so full.I'm really honored to call each and everyone of you my friend! I made this card for my friend Sharon. I used the teapot and cup from A Child's Year and welded them together on my Gypsy. Sharon has been going to Estate sales and buying lots of old china and glass ware, so I thought this paper looked really old fashioned and would fit in with her latest hobby. The button and seam binding are vintage and were given to me by Sharon so I wanted to add those to the card too.I used a stamp from the Sweet Sentiments Collection, set 1and you can see that collection Here. Thanks for taking a peek !!! xoxo Joy



10 comments:

Grace Baxter

Yay, I'm the first to comment! This card is absolutely fabulous! I always enjoy a good cup of tea and have many pretty teapots and teacups. I love what you've done with this card. Great job!

Tami B.

Gosh that paper is beautiful and so is your card.

Glenda

Beautiful card! Love the paper!

Tanya~Studio 5380

Oh my, what a lovely, lovely card! It just looks so delicate, like it would break if you knocked it over...beautiful! Again, I am so happy that you are ok and it's great to see you back doing what you do so well :0)

Tammy E.

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love it.

Esther

She'll love it, it's so pretty!

Unknown

Joy! This is so beautiful. I love the papers so much. Look so real. I love how you use stamps and seam binding as well. And great job on welding!

The Scrappy Cottage

I love this. What an amazing job you did on it. It turned out so beautiful.....

Carol<><

Joy, this looks so real, the paper is just perfect for a tea pot.
Have a good one,
Carol<><

DonnaMundinger

OMG!!!! That paper is just perfect! What a beautiful card! I think I'll go make some tea! xxD

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!