CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

~~ Thank You ~~


Good morning Y'all !! Dan and I came back from the lake early...the fish weren't biting and the weather is going to get BAD here in Alabama today..so they say. We have made some great friendships at the lake and this card is for one of those friends, Ms Millie....she gave Dan and I some fresh eggs!!! I can't wait to make a pound cake with them. I used My Community for the hen and apron, Doodlecharms for the eggs, Paperdolls for Everyday for the basket and Country Life for the sun and hill.Did a lil embossing, inking and doodlin. Thanks for taking a peek !!!

xoxo Joy

7 comments:

Glenda

Another fabulous card Joy! Love the little scene. The hen is so cute! Perfect details as always! Thanks for your visits - always happy to see you!
Stay safe and dry! Bad weather predicted for us too.
Glenda

Audrey Frelx

Your Ms. Millie card is adorable!!!

Tammy E.

These are some of my favorite colors! Such an adorable card! You did a great job putting it together. And what a nice friend to give you the eggs!

Esther

Love all your paper choices, the card is adorable!
The pound cake sounds yummy!!!

Carol<><

Oh Joy,,, Ms Millie is going to love this card!
the striped chicken is awesome!!
the sun is shining this morning and looks promising,
have a wonderful day,
Carol<><

Patty T

Hi Joy,
I've saw several of your cards on the Cricut Message Board...they are beautiful....so I decided to hop on over to your blog and become a follower! I'm fairly new to cardmaking and a lot has been trial and error!!! Just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration!
Patty

DonnaMundinger

you have always had the best knack for combining prints and this is no exception. Your doodling adds so much personality! xxD

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!