CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

~~ More Pictures ~~



Just look at all that blue sky!! You were never able to see sky in that area before. The trees made the most beautiful tunnel to drive through, in and out of the park. John Allen told me, Mama, you will be able to get a sun tan from anywhere on the lake now !! I told ya, he has a warped sense of humor and was running on adrenaline. He was rambling on and on. I suspect it was his way of calming me down. God bless my son! But my heart aches as I look at all these pictures and remember what my eyes soaked in. I have seen pictures of the aftermath of tornadoes before, but never have I seen them up close. It was much too personal for me, but God is good and I am alive to tell about it!!



8 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta

Thanks for sharing your pictures. It must seem surreal for you, all of this change so quickly and you were there! Crazy.

Maria

Wow! So glad that you are ok. The devastation is unbelievable, I've never seen anything like it.

Sonya

I've been so worried about you. I'm so glad you are safe, please take care and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sonya
PedalPower from the Cricut MB

Patty T

Glad you are okay....we got the storms here too, just not nearly as bad as you guys. We will be praying for all in Alabama and the rest of our dear south.

Carol<><

God did have a plan, and he would be proud of you and Dan..yes prayers are being said for the families in the south. and before you know it the trees will start to fill in where they were uprooted.
Carol<><

Tammy E.

God bless you! I'm so thankful you and your family and new friends (the ones you made in the bathhouse) are all ok. What a horrible storm!!

Sarah

Joy, I'm so thankful for God's protection over you. I would like to share a little bit of something good with you now. I have an award for you over at my blog. Please come check it out.

Scrapper69

Wow.... Those pictures.... So glad you had the Lord protecting you and your family... I did try and call Sharon... Got the answering machine... let her know we were worried about her... I'll let you know if she gets back to me! :o)
Theresa

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!