CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

~~Kick up your Heels~~



Good morning Y'all!!!! Wow...its been weeks since I posted anything and it feels like years ! Thank you all for your sweet words and prayers. I am feeling much better,staying away from the PC helps loads....but it sure does make me sad, that I can't sit and admire all your art, like I used to! Anyway, this card is for a friend of mine...Sally. It's pretty simple, but that's about all I can do anymore...grrrrrr. I used the shoe from Gypsy Wanderings, cut out in chipboard, then covered and layered.The lil flowers were punched.The sentiment was computer generated and layered.I used a Martha Stewart deep punch for the top.Added some bling and called it a day.
Thank you all so much for stopping by and taking a peek!!!! I miss Ya'll !!!!!




10 comments:

Unknown

Yeah Your Back!!!! Maybe simple in your eyes but still has that special touch only you can do!!!! So glad you were able to do this card!!! I will patiently wait for more!!!


Sandi

Sharon

I've been missing you! Glad you are feeling better. I'm still praying for you. God will make things better. We just have to wait. And sometimes wait and wait and wait.....but I know you will keep getting better! Loving this card! That shoe is just awesome! Love that punch. Have to look for that one. Take care of yourself, don't over do and I'll keep checking here. Us G.R.I.T.S. girls are strong!! :)

Anonymous

You are "The Best!" So happy to see your card!! gj

Sandy from Ukiah

I love your card Joy. Sorry to hear you are still in pain,

Carol<><

the love and prayer shared by all is so comforting, so glad to hear from you. the card is lovely in the same Joy style.
keeping you in my prayers.
Carol<><

Anonymous

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, Joy. I miss coming to your blog for my periodic dose of smiles.

Anonymous

Duh! Forgot to mention how much I like your girly-girly shoe card! Great colors!

DonnaMundinger

Love the shoe, my dear and so happy to see you crafting. I sure got a surprise in the mail today! How sweet of you! Can't wait to use my goodies (which I'll probably hoard for awhile LOL). Thank you sooo much! It's about time you're feeling better but be sure not to overdo! Big hugs! D

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

Good to see you kicking up your heels. It's nice to see you back on the board! Make sure you kick those pretty shoes off before you kick up in the pool!! Great card!

Nita's World Handmade

Joy, this is so, so cute!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!