CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Just a Note




I'm so excited..this is my 1st card made with the G !! I actually welded letters !!! lol I was so excited to be creating and cutting that I have forgotten everything about this card! Ok..let me think, I used Home Accents for the bird, cut at 2.75 inches, numerous times...the Just a Note was welded using the new G font. I love this lil bird paper with the notes on it, so I knew I had to add musical notes and they were cut at 1". Lots of inking, popping,a lil dodlin, added the ribbon and vintage button and I held my breath ....ALOT.Thanks so much for looking..have a great weekend, Y'all!!


3 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place

Wow Joy you sound so excited about the new G and you have done a fab job using it. Gorgeous papers as always and a beautiful card.

hugs
Kaye x

Kelly

What a gorgeous card Joy. The colors are perfect! Just love that little bird. Have fun playing with your new play toy!

Unknown

Great job with the Gypsy!!!! Have one but haven't had a chance to play. Your cards are just gorgeous. Keep them coming!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!