CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

~ With Sympathy~


I just hate having to make a sympathy card! I used this wonderful card stock for this one, its 29th Street Market, by My Mind's eye and I love it !! The texture is amazing! I used my nesties for the frame for the scripture and embossed the back ground paper with the Textures folder, from Cuttlebug.Used the Indie Art cart for the butterflies.Lots of inking and layering.Added the vintage lace and button and painted the butterflies with Glossy Accents.Thank so much for visiting my blog !!!

4 comments:

Carol<><

this is beautiful Joy!
I don't like to make then either!
Carol<><

Kelly

It is always tough when you have to make a sympathy card. This is beautiful Joy, I'm sure the receiver will appreciate your thoughtfulness,

Anonymous

Beautiful card, Joy! The colors are just gorgeous... love the b'flies!

Carole Beath

Your card is so beautiful. It is the hardest of all cards to create, I know, and when I have to make a sympathy card, I just keep asking "let it fall together beautifully, please". Yours certainly did just that.
Carole

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!