CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~~Halloween...A Pig's Paradise~~


Dan's daughter Ann, just loves pigs so I had to make her a pig Halloween card.I ran out of my Black/orange Core'dinations paper so I used the pink core.Guess what...they don't make pink Halloween paper.Imagine that! The background paper, was computer generated. I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the witches hat, the trick or treat bag and the mask...I love the mask over her googly eyes! George for the star, which I added some pink ribbon and a button to, along with the hemp, thru the button.Used LOTS of pink stickles and pop dots and there you have it..one happy pig! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger

OOOh, me first!!!!! What an adorable and hilarious card Joy! I will seriously think of pink pigs for Haloween from now on! TOOOOO cute! xxD

Anonymous

What a riot, Joy! A pink and black Halloween... SO COOL! That sure is some pig! I left an award for you on my blog!

Nana

What a great LO...Love it...
Bold..beautiful..

Nana

http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/

Kaye's Crafty Place

Oh Joy this is just fab! love the colours and the computer generated background. I will take this opportunity to apologise for not visting lately, I am so sorry as your blog is amazing and your creations inspirational.

hugs
Kaye x

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!