CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

~~ Clyde the Crow ~~



I really am anxiously awaiting Fall...can you tell ??? After lifting the cute crow, from Sherri, I wanted to try to make another one.I was surfing the web and came across an adorable crow at the Cottage Cutz web sight and I fell in love with him, and this is my take on him. I used Doodlecharms for his head..its the egg cut.George for his beak,Paper Doll Dress Up for the pumpkin, his hat, wings, kerchief and the hay stack...which is really that ugly lil monster. I just used the hide feature on my Gypsy and did away with his eyes and mouth. The pitchfork and his overalls are from Everyday Paperdolls. Lots of inking and popping, added a lil Cuttlebug die flower, a brad and some raindrops and there you have him, Farmer Clyde.I really had so much fun making him and I think, after I tweak him a bit, I just might enter him in the Alabama State Fair! Thank you all for stopping bye and taking a peek !!!


6 comments:

DonnaMundinger

OMG! He's ADORABLE! Love how you used your cuts. The haystack made me laugh. Fabulous job and of course you should enter it in the Fair! xxD

Peggy T.

So very cute. I love it.

Sharon

Well I'm telling ya, Farmer Clyde sure looks cute in those blue overalls and that hat with the flower!!! Bet you'd win at the fair, too!! :)

Anonymous

Amazing job on design, Joy! Perfect papers, embossing and inking! Love this guy... already a winner with me!

Beebeebabs

Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous

sooooooo fun! seriously, I don't know whats up with me but I am super ready for Fall too! which is too bad for me because we are due for HOT weather again this week!
I love this card what a fun way to lift something you'd seen before and make it yourself!!!!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!