CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

~~ Scaredy Kat ~~




Happy Monday !!!! Yes, I made another Fall /Halloween card....I can't help myself !! I used another vintage print and cut it with Spellbinders Label 4 die.Mounted it on another label that had been embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.I was soooo aggravated with the cat on the Oct 31 cart, I decided to use a Sizzix die for this cat...didn't have to cuss him at all!! Used a lil punch I bought last year for the witch and used the Gypsy font for the 31...I thought it looked creepy! Added the doillie and ribbon and there ya go. Thanks so much for stopping by!!



6 comments:

Sharon

So glad you didn't have to cuss this cat!! He turned out soooo cute!! This is a wonderful card. I need to get started making Halloween cards for the Grands. :)

Unknown

This is just spook-tacular ;)

Joanna

Loving your Halloween cards! This is very creepy lol :)

Anonymous

I love this card. I think the fact we just want to make more and more Halloween stuff is th new carts. Mini Monsters, Happy Hauntings and Oct. 31, are all so cute.

Sherri

I love it!!! That cat is terrific!~

DonnaMundinger

Love the vintage look here Joy and that kitty is fabulous! May just have to look into that die! xxD

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!