CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

~~ Happy Beelated Birthday ~~ and CCChallenge




Hi Y'all....one of my swimmin wimmin commissioned a card...she said no rush..its already late! But I got busy and made 1 and I really didn't like it, so I made another and .....wouldn't you know it, I'm not real happy with it either!!! grrrrrrr I get sooo anal sometimes. Dan, my greatest critic agreed with me ( I almost fainted...we seldom agree on anything) and said the 1st card is TOO busy,too many flowers... but then my friend Sandi said that bee's never have too many flowers around. Thanks Sandi! lol I'm taking both of them to her tomorrow and she can decide. The 1st card was made using a sizzix die for the large flower and Paisley for the smaller ones. Heritage for the fence and the bee is a sizzix die as well. I got them both for 1.97 so I couldn't pass up that deal at Joann's!! The circle sentiment was computer generated. The 2ND card was made using a flower from Storybook and the bee from Paisley. I also created the Happy Beelated Birthday border around the card on my computer. The font is called Bizzy Bee. Did a lil doodlin on both, lots of layering and popping. Thanks so much for taking a peek ...I'm buzzin outta here for now!!!

5 comments:

Sharon

Well, I love both of them!!!!! And Sandi is right, bees never have to many flowers!! :)

Sherri

I like them both....the colors are so bright and happy! That little Sizzix bee is one of my faves. And great job on the computer generated text. So see, I think they are both adorable!

DonnaMundinger

Boy do I have some catching up to do, girlfriend! These are both absolutely adorable! I'll bee curious to see which one she chooses. Fab job with the computer border and circle sentiment too. xxD

Monica Ward

Love these cards!! Great colors. I just used that cute little bee from Paisley for CCC #38.

Carol<><

I love them both!!! and the little scarecrow below.
Carol<><

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!