CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Graveyard


Here is my 1st ever attempt at a Halloween card ! Some of you may think I'm crazy, but even when John Allen was little, I never decorated with a spooky theme.I always made his costumes, so I never even had a reason to buy spooky stuff.I'm more of a Harvest girl, scarecrows, crows, pumkins and such. But I have seen so many cute cards posted and I finally got PDDU with all those cute lil cuts, I had to give it a try.I used PDDU for everything but the moon, thats from the CO cart.I love the lil skeleton peeking out from the tree....I dont know why but I laugh everytime I look at him !!! Anyway, I used pop dots, glittered a few things and added the ribbon.I hope you like it !! Thanks so much for taking a look!! xoxo Joy

1 comments:

Nita's World Handmade

Your cards are "wonderful:!!!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!