CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

~~~ Never Ending Love ~~~


Hi Y'all!! I made this card using more scraps, from My Minds Eye.The sentiment on this card was part of the paper pack and since swans mate for life, I thought they would be perfect with the sentiment.I cut the swans from Joys of the Season and the large heart was cut using Love Struck...it was a shadow feature. I thought the Nestabilities scalloped heart fit pretty good with it.Used a punch for the border and covered a grunge circle with paper to make the button and I added the Memory Thread ( I'm LOVIN this thread!!) I have had so many of you ask about the Memory Thread. I bought it at Michael's. It's a new product and it's located back with the embroidery thread. 2.99 for 3 yards and they have a nice variety of colors.Thanks for taking a peek!!!! xoxox Joy

5 comments:

Sharon

Oh so pretty!!! Love the hearts and swans. The punched border is great! And the curly q's again!
Thanks for the info on where to get the thread. I'm gonna have to get some! Cute cute cute!! :)

Jovan

This is so pretty, I love the colors and those swans.

Adrian

such a beautiful card!

Unknown

Absolutely beautiful card!

DonnaMundinger

Love this design and the sentiment is perfect! xxD

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!