CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

~~ Happy Harvest ~~


Good morning Y'all !! I decided I needed a challenge to jump start my MoJo....it has been on vacation I guess. I checked out the sketch over at Jitterbuggin and came up with this card.I used Speaking of Fall for the pumpkins. Embossed the cream colored mat with the Pumpkins folder, from Cuttlebug, did some inking and popping, added some ribbon and called this one done ! I hope y'all have a GREAT weekend. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek !!

6 comments:

Suz

Just found your site through Cricut.com. What a wonderful talent you have! I'll enjoy following you and being inspired by your creations.

Sherri

Glad you're Jitterbuggin' this week! Love the way your card turned out.....the polka dotted pumpkins are terrific!

Sharon

Oh Joy! Those polka-dotted pumpkins are just soooo cute! Such a wonderful card!! :)

My Lil' Bits

I love your card. The polka dotted pumpkins are just adorable!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

Joy, Joy, Joy, I LOVE these polka-dot pumpkins. What a pretty little card, it just makes me smile all over!

DonnaMundinger

So cute! Love all the dots! xxD

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!