CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

~~ Hello ~~


Hi Y'all.....I chatted with my friend Sandi online this morning and she all but forced me make a card for the Jitterbug challenge. So this is my take. I used lots of carts for this one. Everyday Paper Dolls for the kite, Doodlecharms for the bows, cause I didn't like the flimsy ones that were part of the kite cut. I used Stretch Your Imagination for the border,Home Decor( I think) for the cloud and Wild Card for the sentiment...wheeeeh. Lots of layering and popping, did a little inking and doodlin, added the buttons and there you have it.A thunderstorm is brewing as I type and the wind is gusting, so I imagine I could run out and fly a kite right now !!! Thanks for stopping by.....I'm headin to the lake tomorrow( if these thunderstorms leave the area) so I hope y'all have a great week!!!

9 comments:

Rhonda Emery

love this card. became a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger

Oh this is sooo pretty! Love the colors and mix of papers! Really a sweet card! Have fun at the lake! xxD

joeygirl86

super cute! i'm loving everything with clouds these days! :)

Grace

Love it great card
Grace :) x

Sherri

Wonderful card! Love the soft plaid paper...and great job doodlin'

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'......I was so happy to see you over here!!!

Anna K

Very, very pretty!

Peggy

This is totally cute. You do great work.

Carol<><

we have had plenty of stormy weather and rain.
even took out the web for a week.
lovely cards, so glad to see you making happy cards,
enjoy your day,
Carol<><

BeeBeebabs

Very cute card tfs

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!