CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

~~Another Sympathy Card ~~


Hi Y'all.....When Dan and I got back from the lake last week, we found out that our next door neighbors son, had had a massive heart attack and died at the age of 53!! Since I have been dealing with my own loss,I didn't get to go to the funeral, but I did manage to make them a Lemon pound cake yesterday and finish the card this morning. I kept it simple by using Indie Art for the cross and Martha Stewart butterflies.Printed the sentiment on vellum and attached it to the mat with brads. I used Jasmine corners on the inside.I have so many to make, I needed this simple card! Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope y'all are having a great Sunday!!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah

Joy I am so sorry to hear about your neighbors son, you have been having your share of heart ache lately, my prayers are with you.

Carol<><

I love the simplicity, and did not know that vellum could be printed on
another beautiful card,
Carol<><

DonnaMundinger

Beautifully done. So sorry to hear you had to make another sympathy card. xxD

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!