CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

~~ Wishing Jimmie Gayle a puuurfect Birthday~~


Hi y'all....this is a card for another one of my "swimmin wimmin." Jimmie Gayle is the instructor and she is the cutest and sweetest lil southern belle that you would ever meet!! Shades of teal are one of her favorite colors and she has adopted 3 kittens and talks about them all the time, so I incorporated all of her favorites in this card.I used Celebrations for the cupcake and welded it with my G.It was cut at 51/2" .I used the scalloped circles from that cart as well as the kitty cat.Lots of inking, did some embossing, added the pearls, ribbon and button along with hemp cord.Oh, I used Gypsy Wanderings for the sentiment.Thanks for stopping by !!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Joy, that is cute as a cupcake! Wait a minute... it IS a cupcake! I was too busy looking at that sweet little cat, the yummy tag and ribbon and that mouth-watering icing! Awesome job! She's going to love it!

Unknown

How could she not love it~~~~ Lots of yummy icing and her favorite colors!!! oh that cute little doodled kitten!!! You dune good girl!!!!

Carol<><

Oh soooo cute Joy!
love the little kitty in the cupcake!
great color combo also!
Carol<><

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

I love this great color combo and how my eye travels around and around this design! soooo cute Joy!

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!