CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~~ Back in the Swing of Things ~~




Good morning Y'all !!! It's a glorious day down here in Sweet Home Alabama !! I made this lil card for one of my swimmin wimmin, Frankie.She had a fall a few weeks back and hasn't been in the pool since.I used 50 States for the birds, Camp out for the branch and the I got the vintage image from,VICTORIAN VINTAGE IMAGES .The paper/card stock is Abbey Road from My Mind's Eye and I LOVE it ! The texture is amazing.Did some inking, popping, added some sparkling glitter, ribbon and a button.Of course I had to make it in a pedestal card, cause those lil wimmin think they are the best! Y'all have a great day and come back now...ya hea???




5 comments:

Carol<><

Joy, this is beautiful, she will love it!
I sure do!
enjoy your day!
Carol<><

DonnaMundinger

orgeous Joy! You sure are taking card of your swimmin' wimmin! I love how you're combining the Cricut cuts with the vintage. And of course we ALL love the pedestal cards! xxD

Unknown

You are one busy lady Joy!!!! This is such a great card!! Of course all your cards really work!!! You are really the queen of Pedestal Cards!!! Way to go your highness on another great card!

Carole Beath

Joy, this is one gorgeous card. I love the color theme, and the layers are perfect. Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday.
Hugs.
Carole

Penny Light/Light Whimsy

Joy I just love this vintage theme card. It's so pretty. Hope all is well in Alabama. It's chilly and overcast in Italy.

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!