CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Your Day




Good morning Y'all !! I hope you all had a great weekend....I think we might need a boat to get out of the door this morning...it has rained every day for a week! The card was commissioned by one of my "swimmin wimmin" for her sister.I really like to make my cards more personal but she really didn't give me alot of info about her sister, so I scrap lifted this card from Ginny Thueson!!! Thanks Ginny for inspiring me with your beautiful card !! I used Celebrations for the package, cut at 4" and the flower base, is actually a bow cut from another package , but I added Cuttlebug flowers for the center and a vintage button with ric rac.I used George for the tag, cut at 2" on regular and then shadow features and for the It's your day,cut at 1" the same way.Added another lil button flower and some metal corners and did a lil doodlin.I hope she likes it and I hope you do too! Thanks for looking!! Have a great week!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!