CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Give Thanks




This is a lil "Inchie" card with different things associated with Autumn.
I used several different carts for this card.
George was used to make the 8 lil inch blocks.Cut on the regular feature as well as shadow.
PDDU for the pumpkin, cut at 2 1/2" the turkey, cut at 1 3/4" and the corn, cut at 2 1/2".
Doodlecharms for the leaf,cut at 1"the apple, cut at 1" and the acorn was cut at 1 1/2".
SYI for the sunflower, cut at 1".
Don Juan for the letters, cut at 3/4" on shadow.
All cuts were made 2 to 3 times, depending on the weight of the paper.
I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder for the background, leaf, apple and acorn and the Swirl folder for the rectangle under Autumn.I popped each block and did lots of inking .
I scented this card with my favorite Autumn Harvest oil! It smells just like Autumn should!
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look !!!!






2 comments:

♥Rach♥

Love the colors, it makes me all ready for fall to get here!

Jeannie Phillips

OMGosh..OMGosh!!!...I love this card...amazing...and your carmel apple card...how clever is that one...and I do love Carmel apples...just love them...

I am on a diet and have lost 13 lbs...so far... 8 more to go!! and now you have made me crave a Carmel apple for sure!

hugs
Jeannie

Post a Comment

Cherished comments

Welcome to My World

This sight is dedicated to the art of card making....of which I am addicted ! I began making cards a few months before Dan was deployed to Iraq.I wanted to make sure he had a new card to open every day, so I used BlueMountian.Co and created him 2 months worth of cards !About a year ago I saw that famous infomercial for a little bug called a Cricut.Well, after watching it numerous times, I HAD to have it...and I ordered it!!!Then I found the Cricut Message Board and I hit pay dirt!!! I was, and still am so inspired by some of the talented women on that board!I have to give them credit for making me the card maker that I am today!!!
Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as I enjoy making them!!!